Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday February 21, 2010

Sunday February 21, 2010. Left home around 10:15 and picked Joan up at 10:30. We went to the Tim Horton’s on FallowField Road.





Then we went to the parking lot of Via Rail across the street to have our tea and bagel. We called my friend Osman to wish him a happy birthday and maybe stop by for a visit, but his wife and daughter weren’t home so we said we would visit another time. We next called Kristal and Dale (Joan's daughter), but they weren’t home.

We drove around for a while then went to the Colonnade restaurant on Merivale Road to have a pineapple and ham pizza. I think the pizza at the Colonnade is the best in the city. Joan and I decided that we will have pizza once a month from now on. Took Joan home around 12:30.











When I arrived home I place the extra peanut butter we got from Tim Horton's in our jar. I think it's time we started looking for a bigger jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment