Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday March 6, 2010

Saturday March 6, 2010. I switched my day to take Joan out with my sister Lorna because her grandchildren Maeve Jordon and Evan Malone are in town from Toronto with their parents Micheal and Carmen. I picked Joan up around 10:15 and we're going straight to Lorna's place because Maeve takes her nap at 11:00 and we don't want to put her off her schedule.

We got to Lorna's at 10:35. Lorna, Michael,Carmen and the kids plus Sharon (our sister) and Mark (Lorna's other son) were all there waiting for us. We stayed for about twenty minutes to see the kids and then we left to go to Tim Horton's.


We went to the one on Richmond Road since it was close by. We got our bagel and teas and headed to my place so I could get my laptop and show Joan our blog. She was really impressed. While looking at the blog I played a CD released by our cousin (Des); Joan was really moved.



(last time we saw Maeve was at her christening back in March 2009 and Evan was just born this past December)








We drove around for awhile and then went to Donna's Restaurant and split a bacon sandwich. Then I took Joan home.

No comments:

Post a Comment