Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday July 2, 2010

Friday, July 2, 2010. I'm going to Lang Sault on Sunday for a Bar-B-Q, so I won't see Joan, so I'm taking her out today.

I picked Joan up around 10.15, but instead of heading for a Tim Horton's we went to see my friend Joanne. I had a package that I had to drop off. Joanne met us down stairs and we stayed for a while and chatted. Then we headed for the 417 to take the 416 to Fallowfield and then Strandherd.

We stopped at the Tim Horton's at 3691 Strandherd Dr. and we waited in the line for about 10 minutes only to find that their toaster wasn't working. So we left and went down the road to the "On the Run" Tim Horton's and Joan ordered an Ice coffee (there cappuccino machine wasn't working)and I ordered a tea and a bagel to split. We went across the street to the Day Care parking lot to have our breakfast.



T hen we went to Kristal's place but she wasn't home so I just left the Tupperware in the chair at the front door(this was the Tupperware I used to take home the pizza slices at Joshua's birthday party a couple of weeks ago). I phoned Kristal and we left a message about the Tupperware.

Then we headed for the 417 and went to the grave yard (yesterday marked twelve years since Mom died). My friend Anna had given me some tree bark to use around the hosta Marian gave me for the grave. Anna said that it should help with the growth. We phoned Sharon and said we were leaving the grave yard and headed to Richmond Road to go and have chips and hotdogs at Glenn's Chip Wagon, but when we got there, he wasn't there so we went to Donna's Restuarant for a bacon sandwich. Sharon called and said she was on her way so we waited. Sharon arrived and we chatted , then Joan said she was tired so we left.

G0t Joan home just before 2:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment