Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sunday October 11, 2009 - Thanksgiving


Sunday October 11, 2009. Thanksgiving. The family is going to Joyce’s for thanksgiving (we've been going there now for the past twenty-five years). I made my usual ham and this year because Lorna’s not going to be there I made her cheese cake.

I left just after 10:00 and went up the Quebec side. Arrived around 11:.15. Dale and the 3 kids Joshua, Avery and Mason were already there. Joyce and Sharon were already there too. Then Joan and Kristal arrived. Brian and Chrissie arrived next with Brooke. Then Frank and Donna arrived with Darren and Mackayla. Then Chelsea and Chris and then Barry and Marian.


This year Joyce got a turkey from Geordie’s brother (we haven’t had a turkey in years). We ate around 1:30 and since Kristal and Dale and the kids were heading to Aylmer for dinner with Mrs. Craig (Joan's mother-in-law) I said I would take Joan back to the nursing home and we left around 3:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment