Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sunday October 3, 2010

Sunday October 3, 2010. I got up around 8.45 today. I picked Joan up just 10.00 this morning. We’re going to go to the Tim Horton’s in the Carlingwood mall.

Before stopping in at the carlingwood Tim Horton’s we stopped at another Tim Horton’s, which is an “On The Run” and took a picture of it. We decided that we would only do the Tim Horton’s/On the Run’s that were drive through, since most on the runs are not fully serviced and we can’t get bagels.

We got there around 10.45 and I went in and ordered our tea and bagel. We then drove along the parkway and stopped at the Kitchissippi lookout and ate our snack.

We then went to my apartment and went and got my laptop so we could look at the pictures Kristal and Jodi posted on their face book pages from their recent trip to Disney world in Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment