Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sunday December 19, 2010

Sunday December 19, 2010. Last Sunday I didn't take Joan out because of all that freezing rain. This Sunday I picked Joan up at around 10:15.

We were headed to the Tim Horton's on Prince of Whales Drive (we have never been to this Tim's). We ordered our usual snack of two teas and a bagel with peanut butter. Today I brought our mugs in with me (since they didn't have a drive through) and we were surprised to see just how much tea we got. Usually when going through a drive through we get our tea in their small cups and then transfer it to our mugs (I think you get more when you buy tea in the cups rather then let them pour it straight into your mug)We stayed in the parking lot to eat our snack before taking off for our drive.


We left and headed towards "Little Italy"; I wanted to show Joan the signs that have been put up in the last year advertising the area. After driving down Preston Street looking at the improvements that have taken place over the past few years we headed to Somerset Street. Taking Gladstone to Bronson we headed north to Somerset where they recently erected an ornate arch advertising "China Town".



We then headed west so we could go to Donna's Express for a sandwich for lunch. After lunch I took Joan home around 12:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment