Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sunday November 28, 2010

Sunday November 28, 2010. Running late today (was shopping in Ogdensburg yesterday and a little tired today) so I picked Joan up around 10:30. Joan was in a playful mood today and after getting her in the car and putting her chair away, she had locked the car door on me. We have a running joke ; the only thing I ask of Joan when we're out, is that she locks the car doors every time I get back in from whatever it was I was doing that took me out of the car. So when I got back to the car and tried to get in the door was locked, so I un-locked and when I got in Joan was laughing.


We headed to the Ottawa Civic Hospital. We're going to the Tim Horton's in the Heart Institute. We ordered our usual two teas and a bagel, and we stayed in the area to eat our snack.



Then we drove around the neighbourhood just looking a the homes in the area. Later we ended up in the Island Park area and just took a slow drive around to look at the homes in the area.

Around 12:00 we headed to Donna's Express restaurant to order some lunch. When we finished our bacon and fried egg sandwich we headed home, but today we go off the Queensway at Eagleson Side Road and took the long way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment