Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday February 3, 2011

Thursday February 3, 2011. My sister Lorna phoned me the other day and told me that Gwen (the women who had the suite next to our sister Joan) had died on Monday night. So today I am going in to spend some time with Joan.


I stopped at the Tim Horton's on Hazeldean Road and picked up the usual, two teas and a bagel. I believe that each time I use this Tim Horton's I get the same server (Donna).












Arrived at Joan's at 11:00 and we ate in her room. Then we went to the garage to have a smoke. Usually when I come in with Tim Horton's Joan skips lunch, but today as we rode the elevator with the servers and their food carts Joan decided to have lunch. so I stayed and helped serve the Joan and the other residents. Joan finished lunch and we went back to her room and put Joan to bed and left at 12:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment