Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday January 30, 2011

Sunday January 30. When I got up this morning it was snowing and wasn’t sure if I should just go in and visit with Joan or take her out. While driving on the Queen’s way the snow stopped so I decided we would go out today.


I picked Joan up at around 10:30 and we headed to the Tim Horton’s on Bronson Ave. This is the first Tim Horton’s we’ve come across that was associated with a Quickie store. It didn’t have a drive through so I went in to get our teas and bagel. We stayed in the parking lot next to the store which was next to a Drummond’s gas bar.








After our snack we went for a drive through the neighbourhood. We went down one street and came across a road hockey game. As we were approaching the game I rolled down the window and yelled out “Car” and we laughed as the kids gathered their nets and moved to the side of the street to allow us to pass. I’d guess the kids were around 7 to 9 years of age. Then we headed south on Bank Street till we reached the Driveway and drove along to Dow’s Lake to watch the skaters.










Then we headed through Little Italy till Scott Street and headed to Donna’s Express restaurant to split a bacon and egg sandwich. Drove Joan home around 12:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment