Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sunday February 27, 2011.

Sunday February 27, 2011. I picked Joan up at 11:45 today. We’re going to the Tim Horton’s on Woodroffe Ave.

When we arrived we noticed it was an “On the Run” Tim Horton’s, so we parked and I went inside to see what type of store it was and found out it only had coffee service. I asked the lady if there was another Tim Horton’s close by and she said there was one right behind and when I turned around there was the Tim Horton’s.So we got in the car and drove across the parking lot and parked in the handicap parking and I went in to get our snack since this Tim Horton’s didn’t have a drive through. We left the handicap parking and went to another parking slot and parked so we could have our teas and bagel.


(Drew)


It seems that both the Tim Horton’s and the On the Run store share the same civic address.










Then we left and went to the super store at the corner of Woodroffe Ave. and Baseline Road to see it sold fresh cut flowers. We wanted to get some flowers for our Mildred, who celebrated her 80th birthday on Friday, but all they offered were those bouquets already made up and I wanted separates. So we left and went to the shopping plaza at Greenbank and the Queen’s way, but there was no florist shop so we decided we would have to do it another time.



(Valentine and Danka)

Then we jumped on the Queen’s way and went to Richmond Road to see if Glenn’s chip wagon was there. And it was and when I went to order our lunch Valentine (the owner of the wagon) said when he saw my car approaching he already started our usual order, two hot dogs and a small French fry. After eating our lunch I took Joan home at 12:45.

No comments:

Post a Comment