Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sunday March 20, 2011

Sunday March 20. Joan called and was upset; she said she couldn’t go out today. I called Kristal to see if she knew what was happening and when she called back she said some else on the floor got ill today and so isolation was still in effect. I called Joan and explained this and said that I would bring the Tim Horton’s in.

I went to the Tim Horton’s on Hazeldean and arrived at Joan’s at 11:00. We had our snack in the common area on Joan’s floor and then we went out side on the balcony for a smoke. While there I got Joan to count and she said “23" again. I got Joan to count again, and again she said “23”. Joan counted one more time and again she said “23”. She was so happy and pleased; I believe from now on she’ll be able to remember “23” when she counts.
(Brittany)








While out on the balcony tried to see if Joan could use the camera on my phone and after three attempts she got it. I took Joan back to her room and left at 12:00.




(1st attempt)







(2nd attempt)









(3rd attempt)

No comments:

Post a Comment