Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday August 08, 2011

I wasn't feeling well on Sunday so I didn't take Joan out and when I called her to tell her I wasn't coming in I told her I would see her on Wednesday. I picked Joan up at around 10:30 this morning. Last Sunday when we were out Joan and I noticed an new Tim Horton's on the Carp Road.



We ordered our usual (two teas and bagel with peanut butter) and then drove to the flee market and parked and ate our snack. While there I tried to experiment with my phone and the video function. I recorded Joan saying the days of the week, however when she was doing her numbers something happened and I couldn't get it to record properly.

Then we went for a long drive and then came back to Stittsville and went to the Main Street cafe and split a bacon sandwich. Then around 12:15 I took Joan home since she hasn't completely recovered from her last infection and she tires easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment