Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday April 11, 2010

Sunday April 11, 2010. I picked Joan up around 10:30 this morning. We're headed to Tim Horton's on Bank Street south of Hunt Club. We took the 417 to the 416 and exited on Hunt Club and headed east till Bank Street and then south.

L ast week in Masson-Anger we won with "Roll-up-the Rim" (a doughnut), so ordered our teas and asked with if could use the cup to get our bagel, but they said "No". So we ordered a bagel and used the cup to get a cookie.


I was at this Tim Horton's when I was returning from Metcalfe and I stopped at the Giant Tiger to purchase some item. Well one of the items was too small so I thought since Joan and I haven't been there yet I thought I could kill two birds with one stone. So we went into the parking lot to have our tea and bagel and then I went into the store to make the exchange.

Then we headed back to the west end. We took Bank Street to Baseline and then the Experimental Farm Parkway to Island Park Drive and went to Esso for gas, then onto Tunney's so I could go the bank.

Then we went to Donna's Restaurant for a bacon sandwich to split. Then up Churchill to the Queensway and home around 1:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment