Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday April 15, 2010

Thursday April 15, 2010. I picked Joan up at 10:30 today. Yes I know it's a Thursday, but I decided to surprise her and I did. Joan was real excited that we were going out in the middle of the week. We decided to go downtown and try out the Tim Horton's on Laurier Avenue that we couldn't get into last Sunday.

However, when we got downtown we couldn't find it, so either my list is out-of-date or it moved (but I would have sworn I saw one there, oh well). So we went to the Tim Horton's on Slater Street.




We went to the Supreme Court to have our teas and bagel.








(view from behind the Supreme Court of Canada)






Then we jumped on the Queensway and headed west to Woodroffe Avenue. We went to see my friend Anna and give her this old bird cage I had and was throwing away. I figured Anna could use it for her bird Gibson if she ever needed to take him to the vets.


We stayed at Anna's for about half an hour and then we went to the Colonnade Restuarant on Merivale Road for a Hawaiian pizza. We had our pizza in the parking lot and then I took Joan home around 1:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment