Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday May 2, 2010

Sunday May 2, 2010. Well I finally got my car back; would you believe it took the body shop two weeks. I picked Joan up at around 10:30 today; we're going to the Tim Horton's on Bank Street near Heron Road.

We arrived at Tim Horton's just after 11:00 and ordered a coffee for Joan and a tea for me. They didn't have multi-grain so we had to settle for a whole wheat bagel instead.




Then we went to visit our Aunt Alice and our cousin Mary. I was returning the pictures that Mary had loaned me two weeks ago. Mary's son Jarred was there as well. We stayed for about half an hour and then left.



We took Baseline Road to Prince of Whales and drove past the experimental farm. The trees are really starting to blossom and the apple or cherry trees (not sure which is which) just look beautiful this time of the year.



Driving along the drive way through the farm we couldn't help noticing the tulips.






Then we went to Donna's Restaurant and split a bacon sandwich. Drove Joan home around 12:45.

No comments:

Post a Comment