Sunday, June 13, 2010

Friday June 11, 2010

Friday June 11, 2010. Kristal (Joan's daughter) called last night and said they were having a birthday party for the eldest son Joshua on Friday between 4:00 pm and 7:00pm and she asked me if I would bring Joan. So I picked Joan up at 3.30 on Friday and we headed to Kristal's place.

W e took the Queensway to the 416 and go off on Fallowfield and then onto Strandherd to go to Tim Horton's and get a tea before we went to Kristal's. But before we went to Tim's we stopped off at my friend Lorie's to say hello (she lives on Strandherd) .

We got to Tim Horton's (an On the Run) and ordered our tea, and then headed to Kristal's.








When we arrived they were in the park across the street with all the kids playing games, so I drove the car right into the park on the the pathways and stopped just where they were at.




The kids played games for awhile and then we went back to Kristal's.







Then all the kids went swimming and then the pizzas arrived and we ate. Joshua then opened his gifts.








I took Joan home around 6:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment