Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday June 8, 2010

Tuesday June 8, 2010. I wasn't feeling well on Sunday and so I didn't go see Joan, so I picked her up today at 10:00 and we headed to Gatineau.

The first Tim Horton's we went to was at 327 boul Maloney Est. We ordered our usual tea and bagel with peanut butter. Then we went across the street to an empty lot to enjoy our breakfast.












Then we drove around and stopped at a Giant Tiger (looking for another portable tea mug, since I lost mine). Looked around and they didn't have any. Then we stopped at a Jean Couteau and couldn't find any there.

We then headed for the second Tim Horton's on boul Maloney Est. Since it was lunch time we order a ham and Swiss for Joan and a turkey bacon for me. We drove across the street and ate our lunch in another empty lot.











Then we jumped on the highway 50 and headed back to Ottawa and then the Queensway to take Joan home.


After dropping Joan off I headed to the Wal-Mart in Centrum Square and finally found some mugs. I bought 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment