Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday November 7, 2010

Sunday November 7, 2010. We're not going Tim Horton's today, Barry's birthday was on October 23 but since he was in Montreal for a wedding we're go to to celebrate today.

I picked Joan up at 11:00 and we headed to Aylmer; we're going to have Chinese food for lunch. We arrived around 11:30 ans Joyce, Lorna and Sharon were already there. Joyce help me get the chair out if the car and I showed her how to put it together. Marian arrived and when Barry arrived we went for a short walk around the neighbourhood to check out the latest house construction.

There's a new home be constructed right across the street from Sharon's place. It will be strange seeing a house there; it's be the family home since 1958 and that lot has always been empty. We ordered the food around 12:00 and then Barry and I we uptown to get it. We ate and then sat around the table just shooting the breeze.

Joan and I left around 2:30 and I took her home.

No comments:

Post a Comment