Sunday, November 21, 2010

Saturday November 20, 2010

Saturday November 20, 2010. On Tuesday November 16, 2010 after I dropped off at Garden Terrace I went to Adam's moving on Scott Street and bought the dresser I saw on Monday.

Barry and I met at Adam's moving
at 8:45 this morning and we put the dresser on Barry's truck and then went to Joan's to exchange it with the old one she already had. In stead of throwing the old dresser out in re-cycle the staff suggested we give it to another resident, which we did. Joan was very excited and pleased to get the new dresser.









When I had finished putting Joan's clothes into the new dresser we left and headed for the Tim Horton's on Merivale Road. We order our usual tea and a bagel and then just stayed in the parking lot and ate our snack.






After we finished our snack we went down Clyde Ave. and stopped at Bonnie Street. I wanted to get a picture of the sign posts at this intersection just like we did when we went to Arnprior this summer and we came across the intersection "Victoria/Albert"


We drove around Westboro looking at all the new construction in the area and then went to Donna's Express for lunch. After lunch (around 12:30) I took Joan home.

No comments:

Post a Comment