Monday, April 11, 2011

Sunday April 10, 2011

Sunday April 10. I called Sharon this morning and told her Joan and I were going to the new Tim Horton’s in Aylmer. She said she would join us.


I picked Joan up at 10:30 and we headed to the Tim Horton’s on the Aylmer lower road. As we were pulling in Sharon was too, so I pulled up along side her and Joan recognised her car and was surprised.











I got out of the car and Sharon got in to chat with Joan. We didn’t use the drive through so I went inside to order our tea and bagel. While Sharon and Joan talked in the car I stood outside.



Then Joan and I drove just a few yards to the new construction site to check out the new homes they were building. Then we went to the other residential area just before the Champlain Bridge and checked out the homes there.


Then we went to Donna's Express restuarant to split a bacon and egg sandwich. I took Joan home by 1:45.

No comments:

Post a Comment