Saturday, April 16, 2011

Thursday April 14, 2011

Thursday April 14. When looking at the weather channel last night, they were calling for possible flurries on Saturday and Sunday and since I just put the summer tires back on the car; I decided to take Joan out today. Called Joan at 9:30 and told her I would be in today instead of Sunday and she agreed.

I picked Joan up at 10:30 and we took the queen ways to Riverside drive and up Smyth road to the General Hospital. Parked in the handicapped and went in to information and asked for direction to the Tim Horton’s and I had to walk to almost the back of the hospital. Found the Tim Horton’s and ordered two teas and a bagel. Went back to the car and we left and went down the road to have our snack. We called our aunt Alice and she and our cousin Mary were home so we went to visit with them. While Alice talked with Joan Mary and I talked about the new information I found about our family tree.


We stayed for about an hour and then we left and went to Glenn’s chip wagon to have a hot dog and fries for lunch. We finished lunch and then I took Joan home around 1:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment