Friday, April 22, 2011

Thursday April 21, 2011

Thursday April 21. This weekend is Easter and according to Kristal, Joan will be with her family; so I'm taking Joan out today. Before picking Joan up I called Carlton University to see where the Tim Horton's was located.


I picked Joan up at 10:30. As we approached the on ramp to the Queen's way at Castlefrank there was an OPP officer standing on the side of the ramp opposite his vehicle. We had no idea what he was doing there so we stopped. He didn't wave me to continue or to stop so we slowly approached and I rolled down the window and asked "what's up" and he said he was checking for seat belts and since we had ours on he said to go ahead.


We got off the Queen's way at Bronson Ave. and drove onto the university campus found Parking Lot #2. I entered the building and climbed 4 flights of stairs and when I got to the top I couldn't find the Tim Horton's. Found an information both and not only found out where the Tim Horton's was, but was told there were three other Tim Horton's on the campus. The women gave me a map of the campus and pointed out where each one was located. (So it looks like Joan and I will be going out during the week three more times.)


We stayed in the parking lot to eat our snack. I phoned my friend Pat to see if she was home so we could stop by for a visit but Irene said she was at the dentist in Billings Bridge Plaza. So we drove over there to see if we could catch her but we couldn't. So then we went to see if my friend Sheryll (who lives off Springfield) was home. No luck there either. So we phoned the Colonnade in Kanata and order a pizza


We got back on the Queen's way and headed for the Colonnade. We ate the pizza in the car and then I took Joan home at 1:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment