Monday, May 30, 2011

Monday May 30, 2011

Yesterday was a miserable rainy day so I didn’t take Joan out, but I am going to see her today. We are going to go the Tim Horton’s in the Canada Post building on Riverside Drive.










I picked Joan up at 10.30 and we got on the Queens way and got off on Bronson Ave to Riverside Drive. We found the Tim Horton’s in the cafeteria which is in a small building just south (on Riverside Drive) from the Main Post Office. It didn’t have a drive through so I parked the car just besides the building and went in to order our teas and our bagel. Then we turned the car around and parked on the side of a street under a shady tree and ate our snack.








While there I called Paul to return his message he left on Friday. Then we left and took Riverside Drive and through the experimental farm to Carling Ave. Then down Carling Ave. to Holland Ave. so we could go to Hillary’s Cleaners on Wellington Street. I needed to drop my suit off to be cleaned.

Then we headed to Anna's place to say "Hello" and also put in an order for Joanne’s and my smokes. Then we headed back to Richmond road to have lunch (hot and fries) at Glenn’s Chip Wagon.









I dropped Joan off at 1:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment