Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday May 1, 2011

Sunday May 1. I called the Tim Horton’s first and found out the one I chose to go to today was located in the Billing’s Bridge Mall.




I picked Joan up at 10:30 and we headed to Riverside Drive. When we got to the mall I asked this lady if she was familiar with the mall and if so she knew where it was located. She told me and so we headed towards the entrance and found a disabled parking spot and I went into the mall. The Tim Horton’s was on the second floor. Tim Horton’s was having a special that when you but a coffee or tea the bagels were only $0.69, so since Joan and I always have a bagel with our tea I bought two. That was a bad idea, since Joan and I usually split the bagel we found that with two it was a bit too much.


We phoned Sharon’s friend Caroline who lives on Kilburn and she was home so we went and had a visit with her. It was a short visit as she had to leave to take her sister to the train station. We left and went for a drive. We drove past Ola’s place but she wasn’t home and neither was Anna.


So then we went to Donna’s Express and split a bacon sandwich. I took Joan home around 1:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment