Monday, June 6, 2011

Sunday June 5, 2011

I picked Joan up at 10:30 this morning. We’re going to the Tim Horton’s on the lower Aylmer road. We got there about 11:00. We’ve been to this Tim Horton’s before, but we’re going again because after visiting the Tim Horton’s we’re going to visit Sharon and show Joan, Barry’s and Marian’s new house.


We drove to Barry’s new house but no one was there so we went to Sharon’s place. We sat in the car and chatted and then shortly Marian arrived. She said she was on her way over to the new place. So Sharon got in her car and Joan and I followed. Barry came over to the car to talk with Joan and I went in to see how the paint job was. I was over on Thursday this week and Barry and I painted the living room, one wall in the dinning room and the hallways. It turned out nicely, Barry and Rian did second coats on Friday and Saturday.


Around 11:30 Joan and I left and we went to Donna’s express for to split bacon and fried egg sandwich. I took Joan home at 1:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment