Monday, June 27, 2011

Sunday June 26, 2011

Sharon’s birthday is on Thursday June 29th so we’re having lunch at her place today. It’s just going to be us siblings (including Marian, who always comes).


I picked Joan up at around 10:45 and by the time I got Joan and her stuff into the car and put the chair in the trunk it was 11:00 before we got on the road. We arrived at Sharon’s around 11:30 and Joyce, Lorna and Sharon were already there. Joyce put the chair together for me. Then we went for a walk over to Barry’s and Marian’s new house. Barry and I brought Joan into the house (they have a lot of small steps in the new house). We all left Barry’s and Marian’s and headed back to Sharon’s. At around 12:30 we sat down for lunch. Sharon had made a ham, Barry a green salad and I made a potatoe salad. I also made a cake for desert, but as we were eating it Lorna and I and Joyce said that the cake wasn’t completely cooked.

Joan and I left around 2.45 and got home around 3:15. I came straight home.

No comments:

Post a Comment