Monday, June 20, 2011

Sunday June 19, 2011

I picked Joan up at 10:15 this morning. When I got there she was with the nurse getting her pills. Since its Father’s Day we are going to the grave yard (Notre Dame). We went to the Tim Horton’s on Donald Street in Vanier and order our usual tea and bagel. We then headed to the grave yard where we ate our snack.

The shrub at the grave site is still doing well but the hosta I planted last year didn’t survive. There were at lot of grassy looking weeds so I pulled them. We weren’t in a hurry and we had nobody to visit so instead of taking the Queensway to get back to the west end we drove up Rideau Street and onto Scott Street to go to Donna’s Express Restaurant to split a bacon sandwich.

I took Joan home around 12:35.

No comments:

Post a Comment