Sunday, August 15, 2010

Friday August 13, 2010

Friday August 13, 2010. My friend Joanne and I are going to Pembroke on Saturday for a Bar-B-Q with her friends Hugh and Nikki and we may stay over, so just in case we do I'm taking Joan out today in lieu of our usual Sunday.

I called Joan to tell her I was coming , but she said "no good" meaning she didn't want to go out today, so I asked was it okay that I come in, and she said yes.

Around 10:30 I headed out and stopped at the Tim Horton's on Eagleson Road and picked up an Ice Capped Mocha for Joan and a tea for me and a bagel.





We ate in the common area of Joan's floor and then we went outside to the gazebo in the back yard for some fresh air.

I left about an hour after arriving, Joan was very tired today.

No comments:

Post a Comment