Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday August 22, 2010

Sunday August 22, 2010. Joan was out on Friday August 20 at her daughter's place,(Kristal) and didn't return until Saturday. Jodi and her husband Jeff and the two kids, Shayla and Nathan were in town for the weekend. So I phoned Joan first to see if we were going out to Tim Horton's or was I bringing it in (Joan sometimes gets very tired when she's been out). Well she was in a great mood and was eager to go out.

I arrived around 10:30 just in time to see Jodi and Jeff and the kids and catch up with them about thing in their lives. They left and Joan and I got in the car ready to go to Tim Horton's.

We got on the 417 and exited at March Road and found the Tim Horten's and we ordered two tea and a bagel; however when I got the receipt I realized we'd gone to the wrong Tim's. We were looking for the one on March Road and ended up at the one on Carling (which we'd already been to and we already have our picture). So we parked in a parking lot next door and had our tea and bagel.

When finished we left looking for the Tim Horton's at 600 Carling Avenue. Well we found it and to our disappointment it was in an office building, and it's not opened on the weekend. So we drove down March Road and stopped at the other Tim Horton's (which is an On the Run) which we'd been to but never got a picture.


Well we drove in and then out and stopped just long enough to take an picture. Then we drove to my friend Joanne's on Eagleson and stayed for a smoke and a short chat. Joanne said we should go to the USA to shop and I said yes but I need to get my new passport first. We left Joanne's and and headed for the Colonnade Restaurant on Hazeldean to get a pizza for lunch.


We finished our pizza (which we ate in the parking lot) and then I took Joan home.

No comments:

Post a Comment