Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday January 2, 2011

Sunday January 2, 2011. I picked Joan up at 10:15 today. We're going downtown to the Tim Horton's on Metcalfe Street.

We got there at around 11:15 but it took us awhile to find the place. We drove down Slater Street (which was the side street that clerk said was the closet when I phoned earlier) but when we hit Metcalfe I didn't see any Tim Horton's so we drove up Metcalfe to Queen Street and over to O'Conner and down to Laurier Ave. and again over to Metcalfe and it was then while driving up Metcalfe did I notice the Tim Horton's at the corner. Joan and I had good laugh about that (we seem to have trouble some time finding our destination).

We stayed on Metcalfe Street to have our teas and bagel. After our snack we headed to the Esso gas station at the corner of Richmond Road and Island Park Drive. I wanted to use the Esso gift card that Joan gave me for Christmas when we were together and say "Thank you". This is the gas station I use all the time (this way they get to know me and my car and I get to know the service guys). Today we were serviced by Jordon C.





We were thinking of going to Glenn's Chip Wagon to have hot dogs and fries for lunch but the wagon wasn't there so we went to Donna's Express to split a bacon and egg sandwich. Joan and I were home by 12:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment