Monday, January 10, 2011

Sunday January 9, 2011

Sunday January 9, 2011. I picked Joan up at 10:15 today; we’re going to hull to find a Tim Horton’s. according to my list there’s suppose to be one on De la Carriere but we drove up and down the street and couldn’t find it.

Stopped into the Canadian tire and spoke with some one who said there’s none on this street but there is one on boul. St-Joseph. We found the Tim Horton’s and ordered our usual tea and a bagel, since they didn’t have a drive through I had to go in. We stayed in the parking lot to eat our snack.









(Anick our server)


We then went to Tunney’s pasture so could I go to the bank and get money to pay for the cigarettes. We went to pick up the smokes and then we went to Glenn’s chip wagon for hot dogs and fries.

I took Joan home around 12:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment