Sunday, January 31, 2010

Friday August 14, 2009

Friday August 14, 2009. Got a call from Kristal called me last night and asked if I would take Joan out on Friday as opposed to Sunday, since Joan will be a her place that day.

I picked Joan up a little after 10:00 and we headed to Carleton Place off Highway 7.

We stopped at the first Tim Horton’s and had teas and a bagel. We then headed into town to take in the sites. We stopped off on the side of the road near a corn stand to buy some corn-on-the-cobs.



Then we drove around town and stopped in a park to look at the river that runs through the town; apparently it’s the Mississippi.




We then went to the second Tim Horton’s and Joan had an ice cappuccino and I had tea and we shared a bagel in the park along the Mississippi.




We got back to Kanata around 12:15 and I dropped Joan off.

No comments:

Post a Comment