Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday January 10, 2010

Sunday January 10, 2009. We’re having the sibling’s day today. Barry is coming to my place to help me get Joan since I just finished my therapy for my back this week (injured myself November 28, 2009) and I think it's too soon to try and put Joan in my car by myself.

Barry picked me up around 10:00 and we took my car because Marian (Barry's wife) isn’t joining us this year and she needs her car.

We got to Sharon’s just after 11:00. We we’re going to start breakfast shortly after we arrived but Joan needed a nap. She slept for maybe ½ hour and then got up. Lorna, Sharon and Joyce had made scrabbled eggs, bacon, home fries and toast. We had a nice quiet day sitting around talking family stuff.

We left around 2:30 and got Joan back to the nursing home about 3:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment