Friday, January 29, 2010

Sunday February 8, 2009


Sunday February 8, 2009. Before going to see Joan today I decided to phone and check on the quarantine status. Phoned the forth floor but got no answer, so I phoned again but this time asked for the third floor and talked to a nurse named Meredith who said the quarantine was still in effect and when she realised I was going to Tim Horton's to pick up our order she jokingly said to buy her a coffee too.

I went to the Tim Horton’s on Edgewater again and got our stuff plus a coffee for Meredith. They screwed up the order and gave me three (3) coffees but I didn't realise it till I was in Joan's room .

It's amazing how many times we get two coffees when Joan and I are alone, or how many times they forget to toast the bagel twice. Sometimes I've come very close to writing Tim Horton's head office and complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment