Friday, January 29, 2010

Sunday February 22, 2009


Sunday February 22, 2009. When I awoke this morning it was snowing badly and I wasn’t sure whether to take Joan out, but as I was driving to the nursing home it stopped. So we went out but not too far.

We went to the Tim Horton’s in Stittsville and then drove around a new development to look at the new homes being built. .

For lunch we went to the Main Street Cafe restaurant for bacon sandwiches and then I took Joan home. Before leaving the nursing home I went to the kitchen and the chef Roy emptied a large jar of beets and cleaned it for me. We’re going to use it to keep the extra peanut butters we get each time we order a bagel.

On my way home I stopped in at the Superstore and returned the thermoses I bought two (2) weeks ago. We're just having too much trouble with them dripping all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment