Saturday, January 30, 2010

Thursday August 6, 2009


Thursday August 6, 209. Going to take Joan out today and surprise her with the new car. Joan was already down in the lobby for some function so I went upstairs and got the board and her glasses and hat. And before we were out the doors she noticed the new car and was all excited.

We phoned Kristal, but there was no answer so we headed towards Fallowfield Road anyway. We went to Tim Horton’s and had our usual. .Called my friend Lori who worked in the area so we went to visit her and show her my new car.

Phoned Kristal again and she was home this time, so we went there to show her and the kids my new car. While there Kristal made Joan and I chicken sandwiches.


Then Dale arrived so he got to see the new car too. Then we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment